Note: Several anthropology students from previous years have participated in similar programs.
American Education and Culture Ambassador Program
Teach English in China
All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching Positions or Paid Summer Internship in China:
- Standard English Speakers in any major;
- Strong Leadership, Public Speaking, Social, and Interpersonal Skills.
Benefits for you:
- Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for two semesters.
- Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus.
- Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons and paid holidays.
- Place your friends and family together
- Free TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Training and TESL Certification either at USC or online
- Deferment of Student Loans
Required Application documents:
- Online registration on our website: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
- One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences if any.
Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please find more program info online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org. If you don’t have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.